|Micronized creatine monohydrate||5 g|
|*RDA - Recommended Dietary Allowance, defined based on 2000 kcal (8400 kJ) diet.|
• Micronized creatine monohydrate extremely well absorbed in the digestive system.
• The micronization of the product guarantees effective bioavailability in the skeletal muscles and high postabsorbtive concentration of free creatine.
• Pronounced ergogenic effect – increases the concentration of phosphocreatine in the muscles and ensures quick synthesis of ATP during physical workloads.
• Buffers the lactic acid, which accumulates in muscles during intensive aerobic and mixed anaerobic-aerobic work.
• Accelerates the recovery processes in the muscles.
• Ensures water retention in the muscles cells, which is the natural environment for the metabolic processes in them.
• Does not cause gastrointestinal disorders.
• Better solubility and high effectiveness.
Ingredients: micronized creatine monohydrate
Dosage: 1. During the "replenishing period" - 5 days: The daily dose of 20 g to be divided into 4 portions, 5 grams each (1 teaspoon). Each portion is dissolved into 200-250 ml of liquid; recommended consumption - after the main meals. 2. The "maintenance period" - 20 days: 1 teaspoon (5 g) daily, dissolved into 200-250 ml of liquid.
Packaging: 150 g, 500 g
For orders from abroad, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +359 32 644 670 ot skype: Office_Nutrim.
Copyright © Nutrim.bg