|Tribulus Terrestris extract||1500 mg|
|*RDA - Recommended Dietary Allowance, defined based on 2000 kcal (8400 kJ) diet.|
• Contains a minimum of 40% of furostanol-type steroid saponins with an excess of protodioscine (PTN) and terrestrinins A and B.
• Stimulates the production of luteinising hormone (LH) by the anterior pituitary gland and increases directly the secretion of testosterone and estrogens by the gonad glands within the normal range.
• Provides positive nitrogen balance and stimulates protein synthesis, incl. that in muscles.
• Restores spermatogenesis following steroid overload.
• Enhances the production of DHEA and androstenedione and boosts the libido.
• In women, TTE 40 has a positive effect on the postmenstrual (PMS), climacteric and postcastration syndromes.
• Reduces the levels of serum cholesterol and serum triglycerides.
Ingredients: tribulus terrestris extract.
Dosage: 1 capsule 1-3 times a day with main meals.
Packaging: 90 capsules of 500 mg
For orders from abroad, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +359 32 644 670 ot skype: Office_Nutrim.
Copyright © Nutrim.bg