|Vitamin C||60 mg||75% RDA *|
|Vitamin E||20.1 mg||167.5% RDA *|
|Vitamin B3||18 mg||112.5% RDA *|
|Vitamin B5||6.68 mg||111.33% RDA *|
|Vitamin B6||2.44 mg||244% RDA *|
|Vitamin B1||1.74 mg||174% RDA *|
|Vitamin B2||1.6 mg||160% RDA *|
|Folic acid||200 µg||100% RDA *|
|Vitamin H||150 µg||300% RDA *|
|Vitamin B12||1 µg||33.33% RDA *|
|*RDA - Recommended Dietary Allowance, defined based on 2000 kcal (8400 kJ) diet.|
Advanced vitamin formula, containing vital vitamins and minerals.
• Vitamin C - antioxidant, which controls the growth of connective tissue and capillary permeability.
• Vitamin E – antioxidan which supports the structure and function of the cell membranes and stimulates spermato- and ovogenesis.
• Vitamin B3 – a precursor of the co-enzymes NAD and NADPH.
• Vitamin B5 – an important factor in the oxidation and synthesis of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
• Vitamin B6 – Participates in protein metabolism, including trans-amination of the amino acids.
• Vitamin B1 – ensures the normal function of the nerve cells.
• Vitamin B2 – stimulates the oxidation and reduction reactions.
• Vitamin B12 – participates in the metabolism and formation of the red blood cells.
• Folic acid - responsible for the synthesis of some amino acids and purines (DNA).
• Vitamin H – catalyses the process of carboxylation, decarbohylation and deamination.
Ingredients: Vitamax premix
Dosage: 1 capsule a day.
Packaging: 60 capsules.
For orders from abroad, please contact us at: email@example.com, tel.: +359 32 644 670 ot skype: Office_Nutrim.
Copyright © Nutrim.bg